Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Texture2D.Resize toggles GraphicsFormat each time it's called between linear and sRGB
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select MyCustomTexture in the project window
4. Right-click in the inspector header > "Apply Texture Change"
5. Note that the color of the Sub Asset texture changes
6. Right-click again > "Apply Texture Changes"
7. Note color changes again
Expected result: The color of the Sub Asset does not change
Actual result: The color of the Sub Asset changes with each click of "Apply Texture Change"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.1.0a17
Workaround: Call Resize with GraphicsFormat.R8G8B8_UNORM instead of the texture format
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments