Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Texture Importer fails to resize tga textures when Max size property is changed
Unchecking "Override for PC, Max & Linux Standalone" flag in "PC, Max & Linux Standalone settings" should fix the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector