Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Texture Importer fails to resize tga textures when Max size property is changed
Unchecking "Override for PC, Max & Linux Standalone" flag in "PC, Max & Linux Standalone settings" should fix the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems