Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Texture Importer fails to resize tga textures when Max size property is changed
Unchecking "Override for PC, Max & Linux Standalone" flag in "PC, Max & Linux Standalone settings" should fix the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Daydream] Changing volume at the same moment as RenderScale is being changed causes flickering or black view
- [VR] Google VR SDK for Unity asks to enable VR Support but proceeds to build anyway
- [VR]Changing renderViewportScale results in reduction of viewing space for the right eye when using Post Effects
- Plugin's "Platform Settings" value in Inspector is different compared to the meta file
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System