Search Issue Tracker
Texture corruption on Mac standalone build after reloading level
1. Open DrivingSimulator(bugtest) project
2. Build and Run (Macstandalone platform)
3. Once game is running, press space to reload scene. That will show the corruption.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player