Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0-preview.14, 2.1.0-preview.14, 3.0.0-preview.14
Found in [Package]
[TextMeshPro] Text is not rendered when huge part of it is masked using Rect Mask 2D
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1253625.zip"
2. Open the "TEST" Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. In the Game View click "test" > "2"
Expected result: the text is rendered
Actual result: the text is not rendered
Reproducible with TextMeshPro versions: 1.5.0-preview.13 (2019.3.15f1), 2.1.0-preview.1 (2019.4.0f1), 2.1.0-preview.10 (2019.4.0f1), 2.1.0-preview.13 (2019.4.0f1)
Not reproducible with TextMeshPro versions: 2.1.0-preview.8 (2019.4.0f1), 3.0.0-preview.3 (2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a14), 3.0.0-preview.13 (2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a14)
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 - console errors after downgrading the project prevented from testing
Note: if you scroll with the scrollbar the text will start to be rendered
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (fix version 1.5.0-preview.14, 2.1.0-preview.14, 3.0.0-preview.14):
Fixed in TextMeshPro versions: 1.5.0-preview.14, 2.1.0-preview.14, 3.0.0.preview.14