Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.0
Found in [Package]
1.2.0 ~ 1.3.0
[TextMeshPro] Text alignment is always TopLeft when it is set for non-active GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" scene in the attached project
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Observe the Game window
Expected result: Two texts "Top Left" and "Midline Center" overlap, since both of them have the same alignment ('Midline').
Actual result: Above-mentioned texts do not overlap.
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs