Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0-preview.2 & 2.1.0-preview.2
Found in [Package]
[TextMesh Pro] Wrapping does not work correctly when Japanese exclamation marks are used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named Case_1171603
2. Resize the text area and observe the wrapping
Expected result: Text is wrapped normally
Actual result: Editor tries to place every exclamation mark into a new line
Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1(1.4.1), 2019.1.12f1(2.0.1), 2019.2.0b10(2.0.1), 2019.3.0a11(2.0.1)
Could not test with: 2017.4.30f1(No PackageManager)
Package versions tested: 1.4.0, 1.4.1, 2.0.0, 2.0.1
Aug 09, 2019 05:55
Small update: Turns out not all characters in the "LineBreaking Following Characters.txt" file are affected. We ended up deleting about 1/3 of the characters in the file to prevent this bug from happening.
Aug 09, 2019 01:36
We had to delete all characters in the "LineBreaking Following Characters.txt" file to prevent this bug (user comments are getting displayed via TMP) from happening. Please fix this!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (fix version 1.5.0-preview.2 & 2.1.0-preview.2):
This issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in the next release of the TMP package which will be version 1.5.0-preview.2 for Unity 2018.4 and 2.1.0-preview.2 for Unity 2019.x or newer.