Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.5
TextMesh normals & dynamic batching issue
Dynamic batching does not work correctly with TextMesh shader - if dynamic batching is enabled rotated text is not rendered correctly if there is more then two texts with TextMesh shader.
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Open attached project's scene "Untitled".
2. Set "Text1" Game Object's rotation to 70 around X axis.
3. Go to player settings ant toggle Dynamic Batching.
4. Notice that if Dynamic Batching is enabled both texts are rendered white and if it is disabled - one text is grey.
5. Enable dynamic batching.
6. Disable "Text2" Game Object.
7. "Text1" is rendered correctly.
Reproduced on Windows 10 with versions - 5.1.0f3, 5.3.3p3 and 5.4.0b10.
This issue was fixed on 5.3.4p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.