Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
TextMesh normals & dynamic batching issue
Dynamic batching does not work correctly with TextMesh shader - if dynamic batching is enabled rotated text is not rendered correctly if there is more then two texts with TextMesh shader.
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Open attached project's scene "Untitled".
2. Set "Text1" Game Object's rotation to 70 around X axis.
3. Go to player settings ant toggle Dynamic Batching.
4. Notice that if Dynamic Batching is enabled both texts are rendered white and if it is disabled - one text is grey.
5. Enable dynamic batching.
6. Disable "Text2" Game Object.
7. "Text1" is rendered correctly.
Reproduced on Windows 10 with versions - 5.1.0f3, 5.3.3p3 and 5.4.0b10.
This issue was fixed on 5.3.4p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block