Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
[TextAssets][Encoding] Prefab with UTF8-BOM encryption is corrupted
1) Download the two prefabs and import them to any project
2) Notice only one of them (Simple UTF-8 encoding) shows information in Inspector window, other - is corrupted (With UTF-8 BOM encoding)
Workaround: Change the encoding of UTF-8 BOM to UTF-8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website