Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Text turns to black for UI in editor after making a build
The old-style UI Text (not TMP) will turn black after completing a build.
- open this simple project ('Text.zip')
- notice the text is white
- select the text in the Hierarchy
- build and run
- notice the text turns black
- text will stay black when entering play mode
- if you make a change to the Text (like add a new component) it will change back to initial colour
Reproducible with: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13
2020.1: all versions affected
2019.3: 2019.3.0b5 -> 2019.3.0b6 regression
2019.2: 2019.2.0b10 -> 2019.2.0f1 regression
2018.4: no versions affected
2017.4: no versions affected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project