Search Issue Tracker
[TextMesh] Changing the font size of the text mesh changes the position at which it is rendered
Yeah looks like it's happening for non-TextMeshes too (e.g. legacy GUIText, 4.6 UI) have the same problem too - there's some "space" around the letters (font? line size? kerning? etc.). So the letters are never flush up to the corner.
Steps to repro:
1. Download the attached project (484834_small_repro.zip)
2. Open the project and open the "TextMesh" scene
3. Select the "TextMesh" object and center the camera on it
4. In the Inspector change the "Font Size" property
5. Notice that the text is being rendered in different position
Changing font size doesn't change the position where the text mesh is rendered. i.e. the top left corner should always be at the same place when changing the font size.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window