Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0-preview.13, 2.1.0-preview.13, 3.0.0-preview.13
Found in [Package]
[Text Mesh Pro] NullRef exception raised while creating a prefab out of SubMesh UI component
Text Mesh Pro package "Version 3.0.0-preview.12 - May 11, 2020"
1. Import Text Mesh Pro essentials
2. Load "10 - Bullets & Numbered List Example" scene
3. Drag "TMP SubMeshUI [TextMeshPro/Sprite]" GameObject to Project Browser
"NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Note: In 2018.4.22f1 such action leads to constant prefab re-importing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform