Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Text is overlaping and is not wrapped in buttons in the the Package Manager Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CertPrepBasicAnimation.zip"
2. Open Package Manager Window (Window > Package Manager)
3. Select Polybrush package
4. Resize width of the Package Manager Window to be as narrow as possible
Expected result: Text does not overlap
Actual result: Text overlaps
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
1) Could not reproduce with any of 2017.4 versions because the Package Manager was not implemented
2) Could not test with any of 2018.3 versions because of Editor errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'