Search Issue Tracker
Text is displayed as black squares in Scene view in a specific project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "IdleBeach.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Notice that Text in the Canvas is displayed in black squares
Expected results: Text is displayed as Text in the Scene view
Actual results: Text is displayed in black squares
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a15
Unable to test with: 2018.4 due to project braking
Note: The Game view displays letters as expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open