Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Texcoord2 is missing in the vertex shader input in HDRP with Realtime GI
Texcoord2 is not correctly bound to HDRP/Lit shader when using Enlighten Realtime GI. This happens only in the Player and makes the Enlighten Realtime GI feature not work in HDRP.
1. Open "case1366791.unity"
2. Observe emissive contribution from emitter on the ground plane (changing color of Assets/emissive.mat causes realtime GI to do work)
3. Enter Playmode
4. Observe emissive contribution from emitter on the ground plane
5. Build & Run Player
6. Observe missing emissive contribution from emitter on the ground plane
Reproduces in: 2021.2, 2022.1.0a10.1326
Affected pipelines: HDRP
Expected behaviour: Enlighten RealtimeGI work in the Player.
Actual behaviour: Enlighten RealtimeGI does not work in the Player.
Note: It is easy to see the problem with RenderDoc. The texcoord2 channel does not show up when rendering the object.
See also https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1346410/ for investigations leading up to opening this case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials