Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Texcoord2 is missing in the vertex shader input in HDRP with Realtime GI
Texcoord2 is not correctly bound to HDRP/Lit shader when using Enlighten Realtime GI. This happens only in the Player and makes the Enlighten Realtime GI feature not work in HDRP.
1. Open "case1366791.unity"
2. Observe emissive contribution from emitter on the ground plane (changing color of Assets/emissive.mat causes realtime GI to do work)
3. Enter Playmode
4. Observe emissive contribution from emitter on the ground plane
5. Build & Run Player
6. Observe missing emissive contribution from emitter on the ground plane
Reproduces in: 2021.2, 2022.1.0a10.1326
Affected pipelines: HDRP
Expected behaviour: Enlighten RealtimeGI work in the Player.
Actual behaviour: Enlighten RealtimeGI does not work in the Player.
Note: It is easy to see the problem with RenderDoc. The texcoord2 channel does not show up when rendering the object.
See also https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1346410/ for investigations leading up to opening this case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"