Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[TestRunner] Editor crashes on closing it while preparing to run unit tests by clicking on "Run all in Player(StandaloneWin64)"
Editor crashes on closing the Editor while it is building all the assets and preparing to run the Test after clicking on"Run all in Player(StandaloneWindows64)"
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached Project Crashteroids Starter
2. Open Windows > General > TestRunner
3. Select playmode in TestRunner Window
4. Click on Run all in Player(Standalone)
5. While executing Unit testing close the Unity Editor
Unity Editor is closed
Unity Editor crashes
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a10
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.2.7f1, 2019.1.12f1,2018.4.17f1
Environment: Windows 10 only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab