Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[TestRunner] Editor crashes on closing it while preparing to run unit tests by clicking on "Run all in Player(StandaloneWin64)"
Editor crashes on closing the Editor while it is building all the assets and preparing to run the Test after clicking on"Run all in Player(StandaloneWindows64)"
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached Project Crashteroids Starter
2. Open Windows > General > TestRunner
3. Select playmode in TestRunner Window
4. Click on Run all in Player(Standalone)
5. While executing Unit testing close the Unity Editor
Unity Editor is closed
Unity Editor crashes
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a10
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.2.7f1, 2019.1.12f1,2018.4.17f1
Environment: Windows 10 only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry