Search Issue Tracker
TestRunner not showing tests with multiple TestFixtures or TestFixtureSource
Steps to reproduce :
Open attached project
Open TestRunner window
Expected : Tests using [TestFixture] or [TestFixtureSource] attribute should show up and work properly in TestRunner window.
Only the test "IsGreaterThenFive_OneFixture" is shown.
"IsGreaterThenFive_FixtureList" (uses 2 [TestFixture]) doesn't show
"IsGreaterThenFive_FixtureSource" (uses [TestFixtureSource] with 10 values) only shows one test that doesn't work properly.
Probably related - if you're using a parametrized test fixture and you try to specify multiple cases using multiple `[TestFixture]` attributes, then the tests also do not show up.
Nunit does not handle TestFixture or TestFixtureSource well when the class is not in a class.
If the test class in a class this works. The logic here is inside the Nunit framework.
By a result from this we are adding default namespace in the "Create -> Test -> Test Script" class.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items