Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 2.0.X
Found in [Package]
"TestRunner" is not able to create a new script when the project window is set to "One Column Layout"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "CreateTestScript.zip"
2. In the Project window navigate to Assets > Editor > Tests
3. Press on the three dots at the Project window top right corner and select "One Column Layout"
4. Select "Tests" folder and right-click > Create > Testing
5. Open Menu > Window > General > Test Runner
6. Observe the result
Expected result: Creating script is available
Actual result: Creating script is not available
Reproducible with: 1.1.14 (2019.4.0f1), 2.0.1-pre.18 (2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1, 2021.3.3f1, 2022.1.1f1, 2022.2.0a13)
Reproducible on: macOS 11.6 (Intel)
Note: Not reproducible with "Two Column Layout"
Note: It does not reproduce on 1.1.31
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
There are no fixes planned for this Bug
Resolution Note (2.0.X):
Won't do any 2.0 fixes, 2.0 is never going to be released