Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
TestRunner category does not filter tests if you double click on the class name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TestRunnerDoubleClickFilter"
2. In the TestRunner window, select a category and press Run all
3. Observe only the filtered tests are run
4. Double click on one of the classes to run the filtered tests or select the class and click "Run selected"
5. All the tests are run from the class
Expected: If Run all filters out the tests by category, double clicking the class while filtering the categories should also only run the tests shown
Actual: All of the tests inside the class are run, regardless of category
Reproduced on: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane