Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.13
Found in [Package]
TestCase fails on XboxOne (tries to execute test method with no args)
Steps to reproduce:
1. open the project
2. open testrunner window
3. execute on player (XboxOne only)
Actual: the base class shows that an error was thrown but it does not list what it was
Expected: all tests pass
Player log has this message which comes form nunit:
"No arguments were provided"
Reproduced on 2019.2.0a9 (trunk)
public class NewTestScript
public void test(string s)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio