Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
Make sure that External Script Editor is specified in Preferences/External tools.
1. Open Test Runner window.
2. On EditMode tab 'Create EditMode test'.
3. In test list right-click on auto-generated test sample containing 'Enumerator' in its name.
4. In context menu select 'Open source code'.
Actual: Nothing happens onclick 'Open source code'.
Expected: Respective .cs file is opened in 'External Script Editor'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button