Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
Make sure that External Script Editor is specified in Preferences/External tools.
1. Open Test Runner window.
2. On EditMode tab 'Create EditMode test'.
3. In test list right-click on auto-generated test sample containing 'Enumerator' in its name.
4. In context menu select 'Open source code'.
Actual: Nothing happens onclick 'Open source code'.
Expected: Respective .cs file is opened in 'External Script Editor'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property