Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
Make sure that External Script Editor is specified in Preferences/External tools.
1. Open Test Runner window.
2. On EditMode tab 'Create EditMode test'.
3. In test list right-click on auto-generated test sample containing 'Enumerator' in its name.
4. In context menu select 'Open source code'.
Actual: Nothing happens onclick 'Open source code'.
Expected: Respective .cs file is opened in 'External Script Editor'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector