Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
Make sure that External Script Editor is specified in Preferences/External tools.
1. Open Test Runner window.
2. On EditMode tab 'Create EditMode test'.
3. In test list right-click on auto-generated test sample containing 'Enumerator' in its name.
4. In context menu select 'Open source code'.
Actual: Nothing happens onclick 'Open source code'.
Expected: Respective .cs file is opened in 'External Script Editor'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString