Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
Make sure that External Script Editor is specified in Preferences/External tools.
1. Open Test Runner window.
2. On EditMode tab 'Create EditMode test'.
3. In test list right-click on auto-generated test sample containing 'Enumerator' in its name.
4. In context menu select 'Open source code'.
Actual: Nothing happens onclick 'Open source code'.
Expected: Respective .cs file is opened in 'External Script Editor'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once