Search Issue Tracker
[Test Runner] Unity Editor freezes after running a test in Play mode
Unity Editor freezes after running a test in Play mode
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Open Test Runner window. (Window >> General >> Test Runner).
3. Go to PlayMode.
4. Click on 'Create PlayMode Test Assembly Folder' button.
5. Click on 'Create Test Script in current folder' button.
6. Run single test or all tests by clicking on 'Run All' button.
Note: Refer attached video.
Unity editor freezes and never exits after running a test in Test Runner.
The test should run successfully without freezing the editor.
Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac 10.13, Mac 10.12
2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a4
Working fine with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display