Search Issue Tracker
[Test Runner] Unity Editor freezes after running a test in Play mode
Unity Editor freezes after running a test in Play mode
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Open Test Runner window. (Window >> General >> Test Runner).
3. Go to PlayMode.
4. Click on 'Create PlayMode Test Assembly Folder' button.
5. Click on 'Create Test Script in current folder' button.
6. Run single test or all tests by clicking on 'Run All' button.
Note: Refer attached video.
Unity editor freezes and never exits after running a test in Test Runner.
The test should run successfully without freezing the editor.
Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac 10.13, Mac 10.12
2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a4
Working fine with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab