Search Issue Tracker
Test Runner speed regression on set up/clean up time
How to reproduce:
1. Open a big project (tested with 1.5GB)
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Switch between EditMode and PlayMode tabs
4. Notice some delay while switching tabs
5. Create new project
6. Repeat steps 2-3
7. Notice, that there is no delay while switching tabs
Actual result: There is a small freeze when switching tabs (the freeze depends on project size)
Expected result: There should be no freeze when switching tabs.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0f1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.2f2, 2017.2.2p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI