Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[Test Runner] "Enable playmode tests" button is no longer present in the Test Runner window in 2017.4
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project or open the attached one
2. Open Test Runner window
3. Select "PlayMode" tab
Expected result: There is an option to enable playmode tests.
Actual result: An option to enable playmode tests is not present in the PlayMode tab of the Test Runner window, as well as the context menu of the Test Runner window.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.8f1, 2017.4.12f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.7f1
Note: On Unity version 2018.1 and later, an option to enable playmode tests can be found in the context menu of the Test Runner window. Therefore, this issue is present only on Unity 2017.4.
Fixed in 2017.4.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project