Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
[Test Runner] "Enable playmode tests" button is no longer present in the Test Runner window in 2017.4
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project or open the attached one
2. Open Test Runner window
3. Select "PlayMode" tab
Expected result: There is an option to enable playmode tests.
Actual result: An option to enable playmode tests is not present in the PlayMode tab of the Test Runner window, as well as the context menu of the Test Runner window.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.8f1, 2017.4.12f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.7f1
Note: On Unity version 2018.1 and later, an option to enable playmode tests can be found in the context menu of the Test Runner window. Therefore, this issue is present only on Unity 2017.4.
Fixed in 2017.4.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Empty error appears in the Console window when certain files are present in the project with macOS Catalina
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window