Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
PlayerBuildInterface.CompilePlayerScripts causes "dll not found" errors in Test Runner
1. Open attached project "Test_CompilePlayerScripts.zip"
2. In Test Runner window, select "EditMode" and press "Run All"
3. In Test Runner window, select "CompilePlayerScripts" test and observe its error
Expected result: No error
Actual result: "Assembly index for '<...>/Unity/Projects/Work/Test/TestRunner/CompilePlayerScriptsTest/UnityEngine.TestRunner.dll' was not found."
Reproducible with: 1.1.22 (2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a7)
Not reproducible with: 1.1.22 (2019.4.21f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a20)
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (test script uncompatible with editor version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object