Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
PlayerBuildInterface.CompilePlayerScripts causes "dll not found" errors in Test Runner
1. Open attached project "Test_CompilePlayerScripts.zip"
2. In Test Runner window, select "EditMode" and press "Run All"
3. In Test Runner window, select "CompilePlayerScripts" test and observe its error
Expected result: No error
Actual result: "Assembly index for '<...>/Unity/Projects/Work/Test/TestRunner/CompilePlayerScriptsTest/UnityEngine.TestRunner.dll' was not found."
Reproducible with: 1.1.22 (2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a7)
Not reproducible with: 1.1.22 (2019.4.21f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a20)
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (test script uncompatible with editor version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler