Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
PlayerBuildInterface.CompilePlayerScripts causes "dll not found" errors in Test Runner
1. Open attached project "Test_CompilePlayerScripts.zip"
2. In Test Runner window, select "EditMode" and press "Run All"
3. In Test Runner window, select "CompilePlayerScripts" test and observe its error
Expected result: No error
Actual result: "Assembly index for '<...>/Unity/Projects/Work/Test/TestRunner/CompilePlayerScriptsTest/UnityEngine.TestRunner.dll' was not found."
Reproducible with: 1.1.22 (2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a7)
Not reproducible with: 1.1.22 (2019.4.21f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a20)
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (test script uncompatible with editor version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a10
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.4f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.8f1