Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.2-preview
Found in [Package]
3.0.1, 3.0.0 , 2.0.2, 1.1.2
[Terrain Tools] New instance of "Export Noice to Texture" window is created every time even though another is already open
A new instance of "Export Noice to Texture" window is created every time even though another instance is already open in Noice Settings, refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Windows > Package Manager > TerrainTools > Install
3. Project > right-click > Create > Noice Settings
4. Project > Noice Settings > Inspector > Export > Select multiple times
A new instance of the "Export Noice to Texture" window created every time.
Should update the already opened "Export Noice to Texture" window instead of creating a new instance of the window
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.2f1, 2019.3.14f1 with Package Version 3.0.1, 3.0.0 , 2.0.2,1.1.2-preview,
2019.2.0a1 with Package Version 1.1.2-preview
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody