Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Terrain's tree material cause memory leak after refresh
1) Open attached project (in edit) and the scene inside of it
2) Open profiler window, focusing simple memory look
3) Play the scene
4) Press X on the keyboard a few times
Expected: Material count stays the same in profiler and drawInfo
Actual: Material count is constantly rising, causing memory to leak
Reproduced in 5.4.0f3, 5.4.4p4, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected