Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Terrain's tree material cause memory leak after refresh
1) Open attached project (in edit) and the scene inside of it
2) Open profiler window, focusing simple memory look
3) Play the scene
4) Press X on the keyboard a few times
Expected: Material count stays the same in profiler and drawInfo
Actual: Material count is constantly rising, causing memory to leak
Reproduced in 5.4.0f3, 5.4.4p4, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website