Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Terrain's Inspector buttons are not responsive after entering play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add terrain
3. Create cube prefab and add as a tree
4. Place several trees
5. Undo tree placement
6. Enter play mode
7. Repeat 4-6 steps 5-10 times
Results: After entering play mode Terrain buttons (Pain Terrain, Pain Trees, Pain Details, Terrain Settings) becomes unresponsive.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted