Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Terrain's Inspector buttons are not responsive after entering play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add terrain
3. Create cube prefab and add as a tree
4. Place several trees
5. Undo tree placement
6. Enter play mode
7. Repeat 4-6 steps 5-10 times
Results: After entering play mode Terrain buttons (Pain Terrain, Pain Trees, Pain Details, Terrain Settings) becomes unresponsive.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces