Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Terrain] When Painting trees and selecting a tree with a LOD group a warning appears that it does not have a LOD group
1. Open the user's attached project "Bounds.zip"
2. In the Project window open Assets/Tree Bounds
3. Select "Terrain" in the Hierarchy window
4. In the Inspector window's Terrain painting tools select the tree icon "Paint Trees"
5. In the Tree section, select "tree_1"
Expected result: No warnings appearing in the Terrain painting tools settings
Actual result: A warning appears in the Terrain painting tools settings "The selected tree does not have a LOD group"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a4
Can't test: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.11f1 (corrupted tree package, scenes breaking)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project