Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[ Terrain ] Undo/Redo functionality for created connected Terrain Tiles. "Parent" tile is affected instead of the "child" tile
Undo/Redo functionality for created connected Terrain Tiles is missing. When creating a Terrain tile and pressing Ctrl-Z, instead of the of the action of creating the child tile being undone, the action of creating the parent tile is undone, leaving the child tiles active in the Scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle