Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[ Terrain ] Undo/Redo functionality for created connected Terrain Tiles. "Parent" tile is affected instead of the "child" tile
Undo/Redo functionality for created connected Terrain Tiles is missing. When creating a Terrain tile and pressing Ctrl-Z, instead of the of the action of creating the child tile being undone, the action of creating the parent tile is undone, leaving the child tiles active in the Scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute