Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[ Terrain ] Undo/Redo functionality for created connected Terrain Tiles. "Parent" tile is affected instead of the "child" tile
Undo/Redo functionality for created connected Terrain Tiles is missing. When creating a Terrain tile and pressing Ctrl-Z, instead of the of the action of creating the child tile being undone, the action of creating the parent tile is undone, leaving the child tiles active in the Scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets