Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[ Terrain ] Undo/Redo functionality for created connected Terrain Tiles. "Parent" tile is affected instead of the "child" tile
Undo/Redo functionality for created connected Terrain Tiles is missing. When creating a Terrain tile and pressing Ctrl-Z, instead of the of the action of creating the child tile being undone, the action of creating the parent tile is undone, leaving the child tiles active in the Scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan][Android]Video Player displays cyan color instead of the video clip when the Player is built for Vulkan and is launched on an Nvidia Shield Android TV device
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while
- Canvas elements are rendered in the Prefab preview window when Prefab is selected
- [macOS][ShaderGraph] Nodes are partially obscured and created in the Top Left screen corner when using Create Node Shortcut