Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[ Terrain ] Undo/Redo functionality for created connected Terrain Tiles. "Parent" tile is affected instead of the "child" tile
Undo/Redo functionality for created connected Terrain Tiles is missing. When creating a Terrain tile and pressing Ctrl-Z, instead of the of the action of creating the child tile being undone, the action of creating the parent tile is undone, leaving the child tiles active in the Scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
- Inspector window's ObjectFields are not updating correctly
- Linker error when building with the MRTK Graphics Tools package and Managed Stripping Level is set to High