Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.2-preview.1
Found in [Package]
[Terrain Tools] Splitting Terrain will remove painted on Detail Meshes
When a user Splits Terrain by using the functionality from Terrain Tools, any painted on Detail Meshes will disappear.
1. Launch Unity Editor Version: 2020.1.0b9.3653
2. Create a Terrain
3. Create a Prefab of a Sphere
4. Select the Terrain then go to Paint Details
5. Add the Sphere as a detail mesh
6. Paint Spheres onto the Terrain
7. Open up the Terrain Tools Window, go to Terrain Utilities -> Split (Ensure you have Keep Original Terrain) unchecked
When the Terrain is split the painted Detail Mesh data disappears
The Detail Mesh data would be retained once the Terrain is split
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock