Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[Terrain] Modifying only 'Control Texture Resolution' or 'Base Texture Resolution' will not save the modification
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Terrain Bug.zip" and scene "Test"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Terrain" object
3. In Inspector window, change 'Control Texture Resolution' or 'Base Texture Resolution'
4. Save Scene and Project
5. Change scenes
6. Observe changed values
Expected result: the values are changed and saved
Actual result: the values were reverted and not saved
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface