Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Terrain] Modifying only 'Control Texture Resolution' or 'Base Texture Resolution' will not save the modification
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Terrain Bug.zip" and scene "Test"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Terrain" object
3. In Inspector window, change 'Control Texture Resolution' or 'Base Texture Resolution'
4. Save Scene and Project
5. Change scenes
6. Observe changed values
Expected result: the values are changed and saved
Actual result: the values were reverted and not saved
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode