Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Terrain] Modifying only 'Control Texture Resolution' or 'Base Texture Resolution' will not save the modification
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Terrain Bug.zip" and scene "Test"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Terrain" object
3. In Inspector window, change 'Control Texture Resolution' or 'Base Texture Resolution'
4. Save Scene and Project
5. Change scenes
6. Observe changed values
Expected result: the values are changed and saved
Actual result: the values were reverted and not saved
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process