Search Issue Tracker
[Terrain] Modifying only 'Control Texture Resolution' or 'Base Texture Resolution' will not save the modification
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Terrain Bug.zip" and scene "Test"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Terrain" object
3. In Inspector window, change 'Control Texture Resolution' or 'Base Texture Resolution'
4. Save Scene and Project
5. Change scenes
6. Observe changed values
Expected result: the values are changed and saved
Actual result: the values were reverted and not saved
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object