Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Terrain] Material asset doesn't generate in the project window on creating it from Terrain Settings in the preset of Terrain
Terrain material asset is not getting generated when it's created from Terrain Settings in the preset of Terrain, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Terrain
3. Create Preset of Terrain
4. Project > Terrain > Inspector > Activate this inspector
5. Terrain Settings > Basic Terrain > Material > Create a New Material
Terrain material asset not getting generated when its created from Terrain preset
Terrain Material asset is created gracefully
Working fine in:
Occurring on Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project