Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Terrain] Material asset doesn't generate in the project window on creating it from Terrain Settings in the preset of Terrain
Terrain material asset is not getting generated when it's created from Terrain Settings in the preset of Terrain, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Terrain
3. Create Preset of Terrain
4. Project > Terrain > Inspector > Activate this inspector
5. Terrain Settings > Basic Terrain > Material > Create a New Material
Terrain material asset not getting generated when its created from Terrain preset
Terrain Material asset is created gracefully
Working fine in:
Occurring on Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform