Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Terrain] Material asset doesn't generate in the project window on creating it from Terrain Settings in the preset of Terrain
Terrain material asset is not getting generated when it's created from Terrain Settings in the preset of Terrain, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Terrain
3. Create Preset of Terrain
4. Project > Terrain > Inspector > Activate this inspector
5. Terrain Settings > Basic Terrain > Material > Create a New Material
Terrain material asset not getting generated when its created from Terrain preset
Terrain Material asset is created gracefully
Working fine in:
Occurring on Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects