Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Terrain] Material asset doesn't generate in the project window on creating it from Terrain Settings in the preset of Terrain
Terrain material asset is not getting generated when it's created from Terrain Settings in the preset of Terrain, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Terrain
3. Create Preset of Terrain
4. Project > Terrain > Inspector > Activate this inspector
5. Terrain Settings > Basic Terrain > Material > Create a New Material
Terrain material asset not getting generated when its created from Terrain preset
Terrain Material asset is created gracefully
Working fine in:
Occurring on Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets