Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Terrain] Material asset doesn't generate in the project window on creating it from Terrain Settings in the preset of Terrain
Terrain material asset is not getting generated when it's created from Terrain Settings in the preset of Terrain, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Terrain
3. Create Preset of Terrain
4. Project > Terrain > Inspector > Activate this inspector
5. Terrain Settings > Basic Terrain > Material > Create a New Material
Terrain material asset not getting generated when its created from Terrain preset
Terrain Material asset is created gracefully
Working fine in:
Occurring on Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"