Search Issue Tracker
Terrain is not editable
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Mountain2"
3. Try editing the terrain
Terrain is not editable.
Terrain should be editable.
When re-importing or loading the project again terrain becomes editable.
Workaround doesn't work on Unity 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used