Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Terrain is not being displayed in WebGL when Draw Instanced is set to true
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1113122_Terrain"
2. Switch platform to WebGL
3. Build the project
4. Open the build on Mozilla Firefox browser
Expected result: Terrain is being displayed
Actual result: Terrain is not being displayed
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.1f1
Not reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.0a6. 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a13
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a1
1) This bug is not reproducible on Edge browser
2) 2017.4 doesn't have Auto Instanced tickbox, not reproducible
3) 2018.3.0a4 was the first version that had Auto Instanced tickbox
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website