Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work.
1) pull rev b20de102d0 from Graphics repo
2) Open scene 1603_TerrainLit_BaseMap.unity from the HDRP graphics tests project Graphics\TestProjects\HDRP_Tests\Assets\GraphicTests\Scenes\1x_Materials\1603_TerrainLit_BaseMap.unity
3) Click the terrain and in the inspector go to terrain settings.
4) Observe warning below the Material slot.
5) Change the material as suggested and observe the pink error shader.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released