Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work.
1) pull rev b20de102d0 from Graphics repo
2) Open scene 1603_TerrainLit_BaseMap.unity from the HDRP graphics tests project Graphics\TestProjects\HDRP_Tests\Assets\GraphicTests\Scenes\1x_Materials\1603_TerrainLit_BaseMap.unity
3) Click the terrain and in the inspector go to terrain settings.
4) Observe warning below the Material slot.
5) Change the material as suggested and observe the pink error shader.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property