Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2
Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work.
1) pull rev b20de102d0 from Graphics repo
2) Open scene 1603_TerrainLit_BaseMap.unity from the HDRP graphics tests project Graphics\TestProjects\HDRP_Tests\Assets\GraphicTests\Scenes\1x_Materials\1603_TerrainLit_BaseMap.unity
3) Click the terrain and in the inspector go to terrain settings.
4) Observe warning below the Material slot.
5) Change the material as suggested and observe the pink error shader.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired