Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work.
1) pull rev b20de102d0 from Graphics repo
2) Open scene 1603_TerrainLit_BaseMap.unity from the HDRP graphics tests project Graphics\TestProjects\HDRP_Tests\Assets\GraphicTests\Scenes\1x_Materials\1603_TerrainLit_BaseMap.unity
3) Click the terrain and in the inspector go to terrain settings.
4) Observe warning below the Material slot.
5) Change the material as suggested and observe the pink error shader.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"