Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work.
1) pull rev b20de102d0 from Graphics repo
2) Open scene 1603_TerrainLit_BaseMap.unity from the HDRP graphics tests project Graphics\TestProjects\HDRP_Tests\Assets\GraphicTests\Scenes\1x_Materials\1603_TerrainLit_BaseMap.unity
3) Click the terrain and in the inspector go to terrain settings.
4) Observe warning below the Material slot.
5) Change the material as suggested and observe the pink error shader.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible