Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Terrain] Input value for all the properties not changing when a mouse is dragged over it under Mesh Resolution
On dragging the mouse cursor over the input field of the following properties don't change its value under Mesh Resolution from Terrain Settings in the Inspector.
Terrain Width, Terrain Lenght, Terrain Height, Detail Resolution Per Patch, Detail Resolution, Refer the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Terrain
3. Inspector > Terrain Settings > Mesh Resolution
4. Change the input value of Terrain Width/Lenght using mouse dragger
The properties input value under Mesh Resolution is not changing on dragging the mouse over it
Input value for all properties under Mesh Resolution is change using mouse dragger
2020.2.0a18. 2020.1.0b16, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.24f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first