Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Terrain] Input value for all the properties not changing when a mouse is dragged over it under Mesh Resolution
On dragging the mouse cursor over the input field of the following properties don't change its value under Mesh Resolution from Terrain Settings in the Inspector.
Terrain Width, Terrain Lenght, Terrain Height, Detail Resolution Per Patch, Detail Resolution, Refer the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Terrain
3. Inspector > Terrain Settings > Mesh Resolution
4. Change the input value of Terrain Width/Lenght using mouse dragger
The properties input value under Mesh Resolution is not changing on dragging the mouse over it
Input value for all properties under Mesh Resolution is change using mouse dragger
2020.2.0a18. 2020.1.0b16, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.24f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible