Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Terrain] Error thrown On canceling "Import Raw Heightmap" under "Texture Resolution" from "Terrain Settings
When "Import Raw Heightmap" is closed or Cancel the Importing Raw Heightmap from "Terrain Settings", then it causes the editor to throw the following errors:
"EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
Refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Terrain
3. Terrain > Inspector > Terrain Settings
4. Texture Resolution (On Terrain Data) > Import Raw > Click
5. Closed "Import Raw Heightmap" window OR Cancel > Click
"EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first." error is thrown when "Import Raw Heightmap" window is closed OR Cancel the importing
"Import Raw Heightmap" window is closed without throwing any error in the console
Occurs only on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off
- The construction of a specific class breaks the binding Bool references and does not allow them to be toggled on back by hand when working in the Custom Editor window
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used