Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Terrain] Error thrown On canceling "Import Raw Heightmap" under "Texture Resolution" from "Terrain Settings
When "Import Raw Heightmap" is closed or Cancel the Importing Raw Heightmap from "Terrain Settings", then it causes the editor to throw the following errors:
"EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
Refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Terrain
3. Terrain > Inspector > Terrain Settings
4. Texture Resolution (On Terrain Data) > Import Raw > Click
5. Closed "Import Raw Heightmap" window OR Cancel > Click
"EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first." error is thrown when "Import Raw Heightmap" window is closed OR Cancel the importing
"Import Raw Heightmap" window is closed without throwing any error in the console
Occurs only on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio