Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4
[Terrain] Error thrown On canceling "Import Raw Heightmap" under "Texture Resolution" from "Terrain Settings
When "Import Raw Heightmap" is closed or Cancel the Importing Raw Heightmap from "Terrain Settings", then it causes the editor to throw the following errors:
"EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
Refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Terrain
3. Terrain > Inspector > Terrain Settings
4. Texture Resolution (On Terrain Data) > Import Raw > Click
5. Closed "Import Raw Heightmap" window OR Cancel > Click
"EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first." error is thrown when "Import Raw Heightmap" window is closed OR Cancel the importing
"Import Raw Heightmap" window is closed without throwing any error in the console
Occurs only on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline