Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4
[Terrain] Error thrown On canceling "Import Raw Heightmap" under "Texture Resolution" from "Terrain Settings
When "Import Raw Heightmap" is closed or Cancel the Importing Raw Heightmap from "Terrain Settings", then it causes the editor to throw the following errors:
"EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
Refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Terrain
3. Terrain > Inspector > Terrain Settings
4. Texture Resolution (On Terrain Data) > Import Raw > Click
5. Closed "Import Raw Heightmap" window OR Cancel > Click
"EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first." error is thrown when "Import Raw Heightmap" window is closed OR Cancel the importing
"Import Raw Heightmap" window is closed without throwing any error in the console
Occurs only on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source