Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Terrain] Editor freezes on adding branch group in Tree root node
Editor freezes on
-Adding branch group in the Tree root node.
-Double-clicking on Tree Root Node.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. GameObject > 3D > Tree.
3. In Inspector > Select Tree Root Node > Add Branch Group.
Editor freezes on adding branch group in Tree.
New branch group should be added.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0f5 (9134dab13572)
Occurs on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes