Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Terrain] Editor freezes on adding branch group in Tree root node
Editor freezes on
-Adding branch group in the Tree root node.
-Double-clicking on Tree Root Node.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. GameObject > 3D > Tree.
3. In Inspector > Select Tree Root Node > Add Branch Group.
Editor freezes on adding branch group in Tree.
New branch group should be added.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0f5 (9134dab13572)
Occurs on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes