Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Terrain] Editor freezes on adding branch group in Tree root node
Editor freezes on
-Adding branch group in the Tree root node.
-Double-clicking on Tree Root Node.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. GameObject > 3D > Tree.
3. In Inspector > Select Tree Root Node > Add Branch Group.
Editor freezes on adding branch group in Tree.
New branch group should be added.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0f5 (9134dab13572)
Occurs on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs