Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Terrain] Editor freezes on adding branch group in Tree root node
Editor freezes on
-Adding branch group in the Tree root node.
-Double-clicking on Tree Root Node.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. GameObject > 3D > Tree.
3. In Inspector > Select Tree Root Node > Add Branch Group.
Editor freezes on adding branch group in Tree.
New branch group should be added.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0f5 (9134dab13572)
Occurs on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space