Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Terrain] Editor freezes on adding branch group in Tree root node
Editor freezes on
-Adding branch group in the Tree root node.
-Double-clicking on Tree Root Node.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. GameObject > 3D > Tree.
3. In Inspector > Select Tree Root Node > Add Branch Group.
Editor freezes on adding branch group in Tree.
New branch group should be added.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0f5 (9134dab13572)
Occurs on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers