Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Terrain doesn't receive shadows for point light and spot light
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Project.
2. Turn Off the directional Light.
3. Hierarchy> 3D GameObject > Terrain (0,0,0)
4. Hierarchy > 3D Game Object > Cube( 0, 5, 0)
5. Hierarchy > Light > Spot Light.
6. Position the light in such a way that the light reaches the terrain while falling on the cube.
Actual Result: Cube's shadow doesn't appear on the terrain.
Expected Result: Terrain should receive shadow of the cube.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a4
Not Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a3
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline