Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Terrain doesn't receive shadows for point light and spot light
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Project.
2. Turn Off the directional Light.
3. Hierarchy> 3D GameObject > Terrain (0,0,0)
4. Hierarchy > 3D Game Object > Cube( 0, 5, 0)
5. Hierarchy > Light > Spot Light.
6. Position the light in such a way that the light reaches the terrain while falling on the cube.
Actual Result: Cube's shadow doesn't appear on the terrain.
Expected Result: Terrain should receive shadow of the cube.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a4
Not Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a3
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)