Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Terrain doesn't receive shadows for point light and spot light
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Project.
2. Turn Off the directional Light.
3. Hierarchy> 3D GameObject > Terrain (0,0,0)
4. Hierarchy > 3D Game Object > Cube( 0, 5, 0)
5. Hierarchy > Light > Spot Light.
6. Position the light in such a way that the light reaches the terrain while falling on the cube.
Actual Result: Cube's shadow doesn't appear on the terrain.
Expected Result: Terrain should receive shadow of the cube.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a4
Not Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a3
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area