Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Terrain doesn't receive shadows for point light and spot light
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Project.
2. Turn Off the directional Light.
3. Hierarchy> 3D GameObject > Terrain (0,0,0)
4. Hierarchy > 3D Game Object > Cube( 0, 5, 0)
5. Hierarchy > Light > Spot Light.
6. Position the light in such a way that the light reaches the terrain while falling on the cube.
Actual Result: Cube's shadow doesn't appear on the terrain.
Expected Result: Terrain should receive shadow of the cube.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a4
Not Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a3
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets