Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Terrain doesn't receive shadows for point light and spot light
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Project.
2. Turn Off the directional Light.
3. Hierarchy> 3D GameObject > Terrain (0,0,0)
4. Hierarchy > 3D Game Object > Cube( 0, 5, 0)
5. Hierarchy > Light > Spot Light.
6. Position the light in such a way that the light reaches the terrain while falling on the cube.
Actual Result: Cube's shadow doesn't appear on the terrain.
Expected Result: Terrain should receive shadow of the cube.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a4
Not Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a3
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used