Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Terrain documentation page lacks links
The following page is a hypertext "dead end". At this point in their reading, users would expect more info or links to more info. Peers of this page in the documentation hierarchy contain introductory information plus Previous and Next buttons. Was this page intended to have Previous and Next buttons?
Unity Manual > Unity Overview > Building Scenes
The following page looks identical except that it has children in the documentation hierarchy and it includes the Previous and Next buttons:
Unity Manual > Graphics > Graphics Overview > Terrain Engine Overview
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode