Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Terrain documentation page lacks links
The following page is a hypertext "dead end". At this point in their reading, users would expect more info or links to more info. Peers of this page in the documentation hierarchy contain introductory information plus Previous and Next buttons. Was this page intended to have Previous and Next buttons?
Unity Manual > Unity Overview > Building Scenes
The following page looks identical except that it has children in the documentation hierarchy and it includes the Previous and Next buttons:
Unity Manual > Graphics > Graphics Overview > Terrain Engine Overview
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file