Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Terrain] Crash when moving Terrain in Scene View
- Create/open project in Unity 2019.1.0a3
- Create a new Scene
- Add a Terrain GameObject via the Hierarchy Context Menu: Right-click -> 3D Object -> Terrain
- Press W to enable the Transform Handle
- Move the Terrain using the Transform Handle in the Scene View
- Should crash instantly
Crash dump attached at the bottom
Fix verified in Unity 2019.1.0a11 (0f106840e011)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website