Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Terrain] Crash when moving Terrain in Scene View
- Create/open project in Unity 2019.1.0a3
- Create a new Scene
- Add a Terrain GameObject via the Hierarchy Context Menu: Right-click -> 3D Object -> Terrain
- Press W to enable the Transform Handle
- Move the Terrain using the Transform Handle in the Scene View
- Should crash instantly
Crash dump attached at the bottom
Fix verified in Unity 2019.1.0a11 (0f106840e011)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project