Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Terrain brush shadow disappears when Terrain Y transform position is between -800 and +1000
Terrain brush shadow disappears when Terrain Y transform position is -800 <-> +1000.
1) Create new project
2) Create new terrain
3) Click "paint a terrain texture" tool
4) Observe blue brush shadow appears on terrain
5) Edit Y value for transform position, set value to 100000
6) Observe blue brush shadow has disappeared when using "paint a terrain texture" tool.
Desired outcome: Blue brush should be visible always regarding the Terrain transform position.
Repro'd with 3.3.0f4 and latest b3 from TC.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"