Search Issue Tracker
[OcclusionCulling][UI] Label "View Volumes" is confusing, maybe call "Cell Volumes"?
The label in occlusion culling overlay window could be improved perhaps.
As a user it would make more sense to call this "View Cells", because when it is selected, it shows all the cells - and the documentation also mentions that a volume is made of cells.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items