Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.1
Fix In Review for 2019.2
[Templates] Clamp BlendShapes are set to true by default when creating new projects
If you create a new project with any template, the Clamp BlendShapes setting in the Player tab of Project Settings will be set to true by default. It should be set to false by default.
Note this affects all templates.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a project with any template
3. Once the project is created, go to Edit > Project Settings > Player
4. Inspect the Clamp BlendShapes setting
The option is set to false.
The option is set to true.
Regressed in 2019.1.0a1 where templates became internal packages
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details