Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Templates] Clamp BlendShapes are set to true by default when creating new projects
If you create a new project with any template, the Clamp BlendShapes setting in the Player tab of Project Settings will be set to true by default. It should be set to false by default.
Note this affects all templates.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a project with any template
3. Once the project is created, go to Edit > Project Settings > Player
4. Inspect the Clamp BlendShapes setting
The option is set to false.
The option is set to true.
Regressed in 2019.1.0a1 where templates became internal packages
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers