Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Templates] Clamp BlendShapes are set to true by default when creating new projects
If you create a new project with any template, the Clamp BlendShapes setting in the Player tab of Project Settings will be set to true by default. It should be set to false by default.
Note this affects all templates.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a project with any template
3. Once the project is created, go to Edit > Project Settings > Player
4. Inspect the Clamp BlendShapes setting
The option is set to false.
The option is set to true.
Regressed in 2019.1.0a1 where templates became internal packages
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer