Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Templates] Clamp BlendShapes are set to true by default when creating new projects
If you create a new project with any template, the Clamp BlendShapes setting in the Player tab of Project Settings will be set to true by default. It should be set to false by default.
Note this affects all templates.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a project with any template
3. Once the project is created, go to Edit > Project Settings > Player
4. Inspect the Clamp BlendShapes setting
The option is set to false.
The option is set to true.
Regressed in 2019.1.0a1 where templates became internal packages
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."