Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
[Templates] Clamp BlendShapes are set to true by default when creating new projects
If you create a new project with any template, the Clamp BlendShapes setting in the Player tab of Project Settings will be set to true by default. It should be set to false by default.
Note this affects all templates.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a project with any template
3. Once the project is created, go to Edit > Project Settings > Player
4. Inspect the Clamp BlendShapes setting
The option is set to false.
The option is set to true.
Regressed in 2019.1.0a1 where templates became internal packages
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode