Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[Template] OSX standalone build flickers when created on Windows platform using "Lightweight RP" Template
OSX standalone build freezes with flickering on launching when created on Windows platform using "Lightweight RP" Template.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with "Lightweight RP" template on Windows platform.
2. Open Build settings > Select PC, MAC, Linux Standalone.
3. Select "Mac OS X" option from Target Platform drop-down.
4. Click on Build.
5. Play newly created .cpp file on Mac OS.
Observe that build freezes with flickering on launching.
NOTE: The same issue occurring with High-Definition RP and Lightweight RP for VR Template.
2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b10.
Occurring on Mac 10.13 and Mac 10.12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window