Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[Template] OSX standalone build flickers when created on Windows platform using "Lightweight RP" Template
OSX standalone build freezes with flickering on launching when created on Windows platform using "Lightweight RP" Template.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with "Lightweight RP" template on Windows platform.
2. Open Build settings > Select PC, MAC, Linux Standalone.
3. Select "Mac OS X" option from Target Platform drop-down.
4. Click on Build.
5. Play newly created .cpp file on Mac OS.
Observe that build freezes with flickering on launching.
NOTE: The same issue occurring with High-Definition RP and Lightweight RP for VR Template.
2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b10.
Occurring on Mac 10.13 and Mac 10.12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements