Search Issue Tracker
[Tanks Multiplayer] Editor crashes on Importing Package
1. Create a new project.
2. Import Tanks Multiplayer (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/69172) project to it.
3. Go to Window -> Tanks Multiplayer -> Network Setup.
4. Select Unity Networking and press Import.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
Note 1: Issue does not reproduce in 2017.1.0a5, reproduces in 2017.1.0b1.
Note 2: Bug is project specific, Editor crashed only in first pressing Import button after importing Tanks Multiplayer to project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off