Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Taking detailed memory sample of player in profiler spams errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run on Android, iOS or Standalone... (in 32 bits)
3. Make sure that Autoconnect profiler is enabled
4. When player runs select Memory part in profiler
5. Switch simple to detailed and take a sample
Result: sample is not taken and Unity shows two errors:
-Assertion failed on expression: '*current_offset==OBJECT_MEMORY_STREAM_TAIL'
-IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range
Reproducible: 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a2
Not reproducible: 5.5.2p1, 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds