Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Taking detailed memory sample of player in profiler spams errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run on Android, iOS or Standalone... (in 32 bits)
3. Make sure that Autoconnect profiler is enabled
4. When player runs select Memory part in profiler
5. Switch simple to detailed and take a sample
Result: sample is not taken and Unity shows two errors:
-Assertion failed on expression: '*current_offset==OBJECT_MEMORY_STREAM_TAIL'
-IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range
Reproducible: 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a2
Not reproducible: 5.5.2p1, 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate