Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Built-in
Found in [Package]
Tab key functionality exist when deleted from Input Actions and in Input System Event System component tab key is set to none
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "InputIssue.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Press the Tab key and observe
Expected result: Tab key does not interact when it is unmapped
Actual result: Tab key interacts when it is unmapped
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.11f1)
Can't test with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2021.2.0a19 (Project breaks)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform