Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
System.Environment.GetCommandLineArgs() method returns incorrect values when application name contains space characters
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1215557.zip' project
2. Build and run the project
3. Observe the Debug Console output
Expected result: one argument is printed out ("<project path>\project-1215557\File Name Test.exe")
Actual result: three arguments are printed out (path is split by space characters)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b6, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a7, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a6
Apr 21, 2020 14:09
Is it possible to have a fix for 2019.2.21 version ? Because i can't upgrade my project to 2019.3.0 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0a23