Search Issue Tracker
SyncList update messages dont use configurable channel
SyncList update messages dont use configurable channel, it uses Channels.DefaulReliable for all messages. It should use the channel associated with the script.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Feb 29, 2016 00:24
Scratch my previous comment when testing for replication I discovered you could not have a your child synclist class declaration within the class using it.
Feb 29, 2016 00:08
This does not appear to be fixed in 5.3.2f1. Can someone confirm the build that this fix was released in?